Tel : +86-19873137996
Fax : +86-19873137996
Email : email@example.com
1. Straight seam steel pipe bends in the same direction of the weld
Reason: The normalization of the welding seam is not sufficient, and there is thermal stress on the side of the pipe near the welding seam, so it bends in one direction after cooling.
2. Straight seam steel tube irregular bending
Cause: The pressure between the three rollers is inconsistent; Straightening rollers wear more.
3. The length of the straight seam steel pipe is shortened greatly
Reason: The roll angle between the three straightening rolls is too different; Straightening pressure is greater.
4. One end of the straight seam steel pipe is bent
Cause: The distance between the rollers is too large.
5. Straight seam steel pipe head is not round
Cause: The contact phase distribution between the three straightening rollers is improper or coincident, and the roller pressure is too high.