Tel : +86-19873137996
Fax : +86-19873137996
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Spiral steel pipe is mainly used in water engineering, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, power industry, agricultural irrigation, and urban construction. It is one of the twenty key products developed.
For liquid transportation: water supply and drainage.
For gas transportation: coal gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas.
For structural use: for piling pipes and bridges; for docks, roads, and building structures.
Main technical characteristics of spiral steel pipe:
1. During the forming process, the steel plate deforms uniformly, the residual stress is small, and the surface is not scratched. The processed spiral steel pipe has more flexibility in the range of diameter and wall thickness. Especially in the production of small and medium-diameter thick-walled pipes, it has advantages that are unmatched by other processes, and can meet the user's more requirements on spiral steel pipe specifications .
2. Adopting advanced double-sided submerged arc welding technology, welding can be achieved in a good position, which is not prone to defects such as misalignment, welding deviation and under-welding, and it is easy to control welding quality.
3, 100% quality inspection of steel pipes, so that the entire process of steel pipe production under effective detection and monitoring, effectively guarantee product quality.
4. All the equipment of the whole production line has the function of networking with computer data acquisition system, real-time data transmission, and the central control room controls the technical parameters in the production process.
5. The raw materials are strip coil, welding wire and flux. Before input, it must undergo strict physical and chemical tests.
6. Strip steel head and tail butt joint, using single wire or double wire submerged arc welding, after coiling into steel pipe, automatic submerged arc welding machine repair welding.
7. Before forming, the strip is subjected to leveling, trimming, planing, surface cleaning and pre-bending.
8. The electric contact pressure gauge is used to control the pressure of the oil cylinder on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth conveyance of the strip.
9.Using external control or internal control roll forming.
10. Weld gap control device is used to ensure that the weld gap meets the welding requirements, and the pipe diameter, misalignment and weld gap are strictly controlled.