Tel : +86-731-88678531
Fax : +86-731-88678531
Email : email@example.com
When the whole or more than half of the steel tube blanks show misalignment, it is usually because:
1. The opening seam is not adjusted properly;
2. The seam pressure roller is not adjusted properly and there is no rounding;
3. The edge is not pre-bent in place.
When the head or tail of the billet shows misalignment, it is usually because:
1. The orientation of the import and export rollers is wrong;
2. The ring frame is wrong;
3. The seam pressure roller is not well rounded, and the orientation error of a single pressure roller;
4. The molding is not good, and the difference between the two ends of the formed tube blank is large;
5. The slit width of the opening is above 150mm;
6. The pressure of the hydraulic system fluctuates.