Tel : +86-731-88678531
Fax : +86-731-88678531
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The general welded pipe is used for the transportation of general lower pressure fluids such as water, gas, air, oil and heating steam.
2. Ordinary carbon steel wire bushings are steel pipes used to protect electric wires in electrical and industrial installations such as industrial and civil buildings and installation machinery and equipment.
3. straight seam welded pipe is the longitudinal and parallel steel pipe. Usually divided into metric welded pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
4. Spiral seam submerged arc welded pipe for pressure fluid transport is a hot-rolled steel strip used as a tube blank, is often temperature spirally molded, and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding, used for spiral conveying of pressurized fluids. Steel pipe. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good welding performance. After various rigorous scientific tests and tests, it is safe and reliable to use. Large diameter steel pipe, high transmission efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used for the transportation of petroleum and natural gas pipelines.
5. Spiral seam high-frequency welded pipe for pressure-bearing fluid conveying is made of hot-rolled steel strip as tube blank, and is often temperature-screw-formed and welded by high-frequency lap welding method for pressure-bearing fluid conveying.The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity, good plasticity, and is easy to be welded and processed. After a variety of strict and scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use, the diameter of the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is high, and investment in laying pipelines can be saved. Mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil, natural gas, etc.
6. Spiral submerged arc welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid delivery is a hot-rolled steel strip used as a tube blank, which is usually formed at a constant temperature, and is made of double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding. Submerged arc welded steel pipes for general low pressure fluids such as water, gas, air and steam.